INTERNAL (FEMALE) CONDOM WHEN and HOW?
The external (male) and internal (female) condoms work in the same way. The only difference is, who is putting it on, or in.
- Put the internal condom into the vagina right before sex.
- Take the sheath and find the closed end’s ring which hold the internal condom in place.
- Squeeze this flexible ring together and insert the condom as you would a tampon, as far as you can up to your cervix. The closed end of the internal condom covers the cervix and the open end should hang about an inch outside your vagina.
- Once you’re finished, simply grab the open end, twist to close, pull it out gently, and don’t spill anything.
- Use it only once and then throw it away.